Masthead image


 Funding for Campus Events

1) Applying for the PSF

To request funding for your event please contact our president Carlton Smith (at to make arrangements to speak at a meeting. You must bring the completed form (found on the PSF page of this website) with you. No request made within ten (10) days of your event can be honored.

2) Reimbursement Request

After funding has been approved and your event is complete, follow the directions on this form carefully to be reimbursed by RHA. This form must be received within ten (10) days of your event.


Other Important Forms

Exchange RHA Participation Points for Hall Funding

The points you gain through attendance, programming, bringing guests, etc. in RHA can be reimbursed for funding. Use this form to transform your points into money.

Miscellaneous Reimbursements

Sample Motion

Of the Year Award Packet 2014

This link is not relevant until the end of the 2014-2015 school year.