This page is designed to make the way that RHA operates more accessible. If anything is still unclear, feel free to contact the President or the relevant member of executive board for clarification.
Programming Scholarship Fund
1. To be eligible for the PSF, your program must be open to all of campus and the implementers must be willing to work jointly with RHA’s programming committee.
2. To apply for the PSF, an online form must be completed. Please try to include as much detail as possible, and indicate any portions of the program that you are flexible about. Forms must be submitted by Tuesday at 5pm before the meeting that it will be first mentioned at. Forms submitted after Tuesday at 5 pm will likely not be addressed until the meeting the following week.
3. Be prepared to speak about your PSF form at that meeting for at most 3 minutes. If submitted in advance to the President, powerpoint slides may be included in this presentation.
4. After submitting the form, a meeting must be set with the programming chair(s) to discuss the proposal.
5. The meeting after its first announcement, the PSF proposal will be presented again for 3 minutes. There will be a 3 minute question period followed by 5 minutes of discussion. Granted that this moves on to a vote, the proposal will be approved or denied.
6. To be eligible for reimbursement for expenditures relating to the program, receipts from purchases must be handed in to the Treasurer or Advisor using the reimbursement form provided on this website. This must be turned in within 10 days of the event itself.
If you wish to submit something for points, please fill out the online form. Once 30 points have been accumulated, they can be redeemed for their equivalent dollar amount. To redeem, please contact the recognition chair.
1.This fund is intended as a supplement for RA staff annual campuswide events. If you intend to apply, please email the President by Tuesday at 5pm before the meeting you would like it to be announced at.
2. Please submit a program request form for the amount you desire to the programming chair(s) at or before that meeting.
3. Be prepared to present for no more than 3 minutes about your campuswide event at this first meeting. Powerpoint slides accompanying this presentation may be accepted by the President by Tuesday at 5pm before this meeting. Please try to include as much detail as possible regarding what the funds would be used for.
4. The following meeting, a 3 minute presentation with 3 minutes of question and answer, and 5 minutes of discussion will precede voting.
5. If the motion passes, a reimbursement form must be submitted with receipts for purchases for this event. This form must be presented to the Treasurer or Advisor within 10 days of the event.