Fall 2011 Diving Opportunites
- Lake Rawlings Weekends in October
- Email the club if you want to go diving
- A lot of fun! Get some more dives under your belt and get to know other members in the club.
- Will be diving in full wet suits(3mm to 6mm) or dry suits if you wish to do your dry suit certification or already have one
- Pool time in Adair sometime in September
Gear rental from the dive shop
- $75 for the total package of equipment (Regulator, computer, BCD, mask, fins, wetsuit, and two tanks)
- Jim McNeal will work out a 25% off deal for people who do need everything
- The shop does try to get us rental gear for free when they can
- Daily Admission Fee: $25
- Camping overnight: $10
- Air Fills: $9
- There are group deals for entire weekends,but we need a lot of people going to qualify
For the more experienced divers, we might be able to tag along on some of the morehead city trips with the dive shop to go dive some deep wrecks.