We are a student advocacy organization focused on working towards and promoting positive change for environmental protection and sustainability. Over the years, we've grown from a small group of devoted students to one of the largest organizations on campus. Now with 50-100 active members, and over 1,000 students on our listserv, we have the ability to create change in a wide variety of ways, both on campus and in our larger communities.
W&M SEAC is a consensus-based organization; there is no "president." Instead, two "Facilitators" lead the group discussion and help to guide students in their pursuits.
- Charlotte Davis '10 (email@example.com)
- Philip Zapfel '09 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Two SEACretaries manage the listserv and send out weekly emails, and keep general tabs on the goings-on of the organization.
- Julie Somor '10 (email@example.com)
- Mike Boyer '11 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Treasurer keeps track of the organization expenditures and creates the budget requests every year.
- Steve Sclar '11 (email@example.com)
Our Inreach Chair keeps his/her finger on the pulse of the organization, working to welcome new members and create fun activities for the organization.
- Dana Taylor '10 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Media & Messaging Coordinators send out press releases, talk to local media, and help the organization get word out about its projects and successes.
- Ben Schultz '09 (email@example.com)
- Alex Noble '11 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Our Outreach Chair works to connect us to other campus organizations and the local community, finding partners and allies along the way.
- Samantha Lockhart '10 (email@example.com)
Our Webmaster helps us keep up our web presence via websites, blogs, and other outlets.
- Erica Hart '10 (firstname.lastname@example.org)