Note: This page is not visible to the public - only to site admins.
Your form's responses are available to view and share in a variety of formats. These are all available on your Responses page. Access this page by:
Tab Through Responses
This is an easy way to review your responses in a web-based format. Simply click through your responses one at a time.
View In Table
This will display your responses in a compact, easy-to-read table (view online).
Download Excel (static)
Working with your form data in Excel gives you great flexibility to organize, sort, etc.
- Click Download Excel (static) to start the download
- Click Save File. When you open this file on your computer, it may tell you the file is in a different format than the file extension. Just click Yes.
Export Dynamic Excel
Using a "dynamic" excel file gives you all the flexibility of a standard excel file, plus it pulls in up-to-the-minute form data. To activate this feature, you must adjust your Response Access settings to "Anyone who knows the response address."
Now you can download the file:
- Click Export Dynamic Excel
- Click Save File. When you open this file on your computer, it may tell you the file is in
a different format than the file extension. Just click Yes.
You will need to Enable connections -- this is necessary for the file to pull your data automatically from our servers. When the file is open (in Microsoft Office 2007), you can refresh your data by clicking the Data tab and then Refresh All.
Share these responses with others
By default, all Form Editors can automatically see the responses. You can choose to share responses with non-editors (and enable "dynamic" Excel).
Click "Share these responses with others..."
- If you have set your Response Access so only "you and other form editors" have access,
follow the link provided to "edit the responses access setting."
- If you have already set your Response Access to "Anyone who knows the responses web address," you will see the responses web address provided for you. Simply click [highlight address] and copy/paste to share it with your non-editors.
Note: Providing access to your form responses does not provide any admin rights to your form. See the Form Editors page for help with assigning administrative rights to your form.
Delete All Responses
This button will delete all collected responses for this form. It is highly recommended that you export your current results to Excel before deleting collected responses.