Nov. 3, 2014: Hokie Classic (Virginia Tech)
March 21, 2015: Liberty Invite
April 8-11, 2015: NAIGC Nationals (Philadelphia)
April 3-5, 2014: NAIGC Nationals (Chatanooga, TN)
- The Tribe sent five gymnasts to the National competition in Chatanooga: Jenn Quirnbach ('14), Sarah Lewis ('17), Stephanee Brower ('17), Ryan Antal ('16), and Marshall Zobel ('15).
- In her last meet as a member of William & Mary, Jenn finished her college career on a high note, with scores of 7.9 on uneven bars and 7.85 on balance beam!
- Sarah and Stephanee both had solid performances on vault and uneven bars, and Sarah also competed on the floor.
- Ryan became the club's first-ever male all-around competitor, displaying extraordinary toughness on his way to a score of 70.6. In addition, Marshall recorded a personal best on the rings, with a score of 9.2.
Feb. 22, 2014: Carolina Classic (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- Once again eight gymnasts traveled to UNC, including first time competitors Maria Schneider ('17), Tanner Blankenship ('17), and Jordan Murrin ('16).
- Ryan Antal ('16) recorded several standout performances, placing first on parallel bars and second on floor!
Nov. 9, 2013: Hokie Classic (Virginia Tech)
- The Tribe had a record eight gymnasts compete at this meet!
- Ryan Antal ('16) placed on fourth and fifth on parallel bars and high bar, respectively, and Eryn Barnes ('17) placed ninth on floor.
- Damiana Dendy ('17) competed a tsuk vault and Marshall Zobel ('15) competed rings, both for the first time!
- Jenn Quirnbach ('14) pushed through injuries to have solid performances on floor and bars. New members Sarah Lewis, Robin de Azagra, and Stephanee Brower (Class of '17) performed fantastically in their first college meets!
Nov. 3, 2012: Hokie Classic (Virginia Tech)
- The Tribe sent four women--Kelly, Katrina, Caitlyn, and Jenn--to Virginia Tech, where Caitlyn won uneven bars with a score of 9.05!
Mar. 31, 2012: Carolina meet (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- Kelly ('13) competed AA. Her best moment was standing up her toe-front bars dismount. Jenn ('14) competed on bars and beam, sticking her double backhandspring series on beam. Katrina ('13) compated on floor and vault, surprising everyone, including herself, with a full in her floor routine.
Feb. 11, 2012: Duke Dog Classic (James Madison University)
- The Tribe sent five women to JMU this year. Kelly ('13) competed all-around and surprised everyone, including herself, with a fourth place AA finish. Jenn ('14), in her first competition after recovering from knee injuries, did a fantastic job on the bars and beam. Katrina ('13) had a solid competition on floor and vault. Ci Ci ('15), in her first competition for the Tribe, competed on beam. Finally, Maia ('15) rounded out the line-up with a gorgeous floor rountine.
- This was the first opportunity for the freshmen to compete this year. It was also a good opportunity for everyone to figure out which skills needed polishing before our final meet in March.
Apr. 7-9, 2011: NAIGC Nationals (Richmond Convention Center)
- The Tribe sent seven gymnasts to Nationals this year! It was a fun meet for all and we were glad to finally get everyone together for one competition.
- Shifra recovered from her ACL/meniscus surgery to compete on bars, where she made her giants and stuck her dismount, and beam, where she made her back handspring. Very impressive!
- Caitlyn competed on bars and was, as always, amazing. She placed second in our preliminary session, qualifying for finals!
- Kelly and Katrina both competed all-around and had solid competitions.
- Lani recovered from an ankle injury just in time to whip out a beam routine, including a back-tuck!
Mar. 26, 2011: Wizarding World at Carolina (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- Kelly and Jill competed All-Around at UNC. Both girls had excellent meets. Kelly did a double back handspring series on beam and Jill did a superb bar routine with a double-back dismount. They also both made their tsuk vaults.
Mar. 12, 2011: Terrapin Invitational (University of Maryland)
- Kelly was William and Mary's lone competitor at this spring break meet, but she held her own with a 7th place finish on floor and a 9th place finish in the All-Around.
Feb. 19, 2011: Duke Dog Classic (James Madison Univerisity)
- Jill, Katrina, and Kelly represented the Tribe at JMU this year. Jill, in her first meet for W&M, competed on vault and beam, Katrina competed on vault, bars, and beam, and Kelly did all-around. All three ladies had spent significant amounts of time away from the gym recently, so nobody knew what to expect. However, all three did extremely well and left the meet with renewed hope for Nationals! The high score of the meet was Kelly's 9.5 on floor exercise.
Nov. 6, 2010: Hokie Classic (Virginia Tech)
- W&M club gymnastics sent four competitors to VA Tech this year, which was quadruple the number from last year. Katrina, Caitlyn, Kelly, and Lani all competed while sporting the team's new T-shirts. The outstanding performance of the meet was Caitlyn's 9th place finish on the bars.
Mar. 27, 2010: Terrapin Invitational (University of Maryland)
- Caitlyn McPeters placed 2nd on the bars with a 9.15. Kelly Watson competed on all four events, improving on her scores from the JMU meet, but did not place.
Feb. 13, 2010: Duke Dog Classic (James Madison University)
- Kelly and Katrina both competed on all four events, holding their own against much larger teams, including JMU, UVA, Penn State, VA Tech, U Miami of Ohio, and American University
Nov. 7, 2009: Hokie Classic (Virginia Tech)
- Katrina was William and Mary's only competitor at the Hokie Classic. She competed on all four events, placing 6th on the vault and 30th all-around out of over 100 gymnasts.